Powered by Invision Power Board

Click here to add us to your Favorites

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topic

> Yurich Claws, Evil Brother...
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 02:32 PM
Quote Post

I'm A Sweet, Tough, Lovable Oaf. HUG ME!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

Name/ Yurich Claws
Race/ Ancient
Age/ 20
Height/ 5'7
Weight/ 165 lb (I think that is fit)
Class/ Psychic Warrior
Occupation/ 's Brother

Appearence/ Yurich is just like his brother, he has blue eyes that turn to green when angry and he does have black hair going down to his neck, but he also has a few blue strands coming down. Yurich, since leaving the Black Brigade, lost his dark armor. But that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. He wears a durable black vest over his dark grey shirt which has some sort of strings coming down his right sleeve. He wears black leather pants and also wears tight black boots. He wears tough gauntlets that are light and fit Yurich's arms perfectly. As for where Yurich holds his weapons he has his staff strapped to his back and his lance strapped over that. He also has holsters for his gauntlets because he can't use his psychic abilities with those on.

Old Appearence/ Back when he had his armor it was a very deep black with a helmet that has a T shaped opening in the front for breatheing and such. It covered his entire body and it was so strong and durable that even the strongest sword could not pierce it.

Background/

Yurich's life was pointing directly at being evil. He was the only ancient in his or anyone else's lifetime thats life has been manipulated and turned to chaos. When he was about 17 he was the best fighter and most unique ancient there was, he was able to use psychic energies and was a gifted fighter. He and sparred in the old days and there were always draws, never any true wins or losses.

As he grew older his needs for power grew. He became more greedy and his attitude changed immensely. He once had gotten in trouble for continuously hurting someone after a seemingly goodwill spar and when he was questioned he said.

"Why do you care scum."

He was sentenced from ever fighting again but he didn't care. He encountered and this is how the chat followed.

"Why brother...why are you intent on getting into more trouble then you already are?"

"Shut up , its my buisness and it doesn't concern you. What concerns you now is how you'll get through this fight!"

"Now?! No Yurich I won't!"

"You will!!!"

Yurich attacked and they fought. It was fierce and bloody and afterwards managed to be the victor, Yurich was in denial and ran away. There he wasn't seen for 3 years. He escaped to Earth and with his power created the Black Brigade. Didn't last long and soon after he wandered around wrecking havoc on everything in his way. He was reator of darkness and plunderer of souls. He was the ancient who would be destined to destory the world. But his brother and his friends step in his way and they are the only ones who can stop him.

Personality/ Yurich is nothing beyond evil. He is rude, ruthless and can be a pain in the @#@ to most people. There are times he is like, a tad friendly but he isn't really the sort of man who does so. He probably croaks before he can. In battle his is merciful, will kill the enemy unless he is considered worthy enough to stay alive, unless he hates him/her. But to put it all togther, he is a cold-hearted, evil being.

Weapons/

ShadowTooth: This is a very durable lance the size of his staff, he used this weapon when he was still in the Black Brigade and has never let him down. The metal was heated and dipped in salt water ((Don't ask. )) and is able to pierce, slash, and stab with ease and amazing pain. Yurich has been specially trained for this weapon and is much to be feared, especially when combined with his psychic powers.

Staff: No special name. This is a very interesting staff. Yurich has no special training or expertises with this weapon before. After he recognized some of his psychic powers, he used this weapon to channel his psychic/mental energies. But not being very strong, Yurich used a simple knife and carved the butt of the staff to be as sharp as the tip of a sword. Amazing what you can do with a simple staff. The end of the staff is curved like an O and has a black jewel in the center.

Psi Magic/

-Willshocker #1: Yurich holds his hand directly in front of him facing his enemy, transfering most of his psychic energy into his palm. During this Yurich secretly produces indestructable psychic bindings that pins the opponent where he stands by binding his arms and legs. The opponent doesn't notice it but the bindings are actually draining the opponent's mental energy very slowly and is being directed into Yurich's palm. After about 5 seconds when the opponent got binded a ball of psychic/mental energy is produced in Yurich's hand. Yurich then unleashes a psychic energy blast right into the opponent that does physical damage. The bindings disappear about 2 seconds before the blast connects.

-Willshocker #2: Yurich holds his hand directly in front of him facing his enemy, transfering most of his psychic energy into his palm. During this Yurich secretly produces indestructable psychic bindings that pins the opponent where he stands by binding his arms and legs. Then afterwards about 3 seconds after they got binded the bindings send a wave of mental damage surging through the body. On the outside it looks like electricity shocking him but in the insides his mind and mental strength is being caused major damage. This usually is enough to paralyize, or even Knock out the opponent.

Feral Blast:Yurich raises his hand torwards wherever he wants to aim his attack. By channeling just a little bit of psy energy Yurich can blast a invivcible ball of psychic at the opponent. It does not really hurt but the blast is so fast it can knock the opponent about a estimate of 15-20 feet back. It is almost like a huge burst of air and it can be dangerous depending on what is behind the opponent.

Levitation: Using his mind and channeling some of his psychic energies, Yurich simply uses his hand and can levitate the opponent. From there Yurich can control the opponent with his hand. And when Yurich slowly closes his hand, the opponent can feel himself being crushed from the outside....or is it from the inside. This can also sometimes be useful.

Special Attacks/

Psywave: Pointing his staff at the foe, and concentrating his psychic powers, Yurich can send a wave of psychic energy at the opponent. If he can, he can send even more shockwaves if he can channel that much psychic/mental energy.

Energy Spikes: As Yurich holds his lance he holds a knife hand in front of him and as he does a purple aura surrounds him. As he concentrates more the aura seems to lash harder. Then with much strength slams ShadowTooth into the ground in front of him and the aura seems to launch in a 360 degree circle extending about 200 feet. As it hits a foe it feels like swords hacking at them. It can also cause knockback depending on how durable the foe may be.

Special Abilities/

Fly: When Yurich concentrates his mental/psychic powers he can use them to levitate and fly. yurich must stay focused when flying or at least have lots of willpower to stay up. If he can save most of his mental energy he can fight while flying.

Psi Defense : Yurich forms a sorta knife-hand in front of his face. His hand glows a light purple and his body seems to fade like a virus and it lasts for a while. This is meant as a defense manuver as if the opponent attempts a attack or spell it fades as it hits Zero and the fading suddenly ends. This takes quite a bit of psi energy from Yurich.

Hidden Secret Of Ancient's Fury/

Gunge Lance Of Odin: This attack was generated by the remainder of any mental power that Yurich could possibly have left. This attack contains the power of Odin who's heart is pure evil ever since. The lance of Yurich grows by a a amazing length. It grows about a meter and the metal becomes much more durable and tougher. Yurich's body is completely surrounded by a black and purplr aura which is almost like flames as they lash out in different directions. They pass right through skin or humans but it can certainly make someone nervous. Yurich pushes his legs and lunges at the enemy and directs his lance so the tip points right at the foe. The aura starts to grow bigger and bigger and when the tip touches the foe, the aura seems to burst then dissappears. The aura does not hurt but it is strange. Then the aura appears around the foe and the aura lashes more angrily. Small explosions come from the aura and as it dissapates the explosions get bigger and bigger and each one hurts more and more. Then one final explosion appears and it nearly knocks the opponent backwards. if Yurich can sacrifice more strength he can use the near gone remains of the energy and fire to surround the foe in a sphere of pure energy and finally it explodes, causing mass destruction and chaos and can leave the foe nearly crippled. This move mainly sacrifices more or less all of his mental strength and can leave him weak, unless he still has enough mental strength to move on.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 02:37 PM
Quote Post

Let's go back. Back to the beggining.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Man, you stole the name of the brother of !!! :angry: :angry:
PMEmail PosterMSN
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

I did? Then make it Aurick
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

You stolen grandfather name!!! :angry: :angry:

No it is a joke for this one lol.

Thank you for having changed the name. :lol:
PMEmail PosterMSN
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Updation

Name/ Aurick
Race/ Human
Age/ 20
Height/ 5'7
Weight/ 165 lb (I think that is fit)
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Sesshomaru
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

The Beginning of Your End
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
Member No.: 3

You got a long way to go.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLMSN
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 14 2004, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Yes I do but I want to make a evil character. I haven't decided what to do with him like weapons and attacks. I'm no good at background either. <_<
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Xyox
Posted: Nov 15 2004, 12:26 PM
Quote Post

Soar Into The Deep.
Group Icon

Group: Judge
Member No.: 2

I can say im pretty good at backgrounds, ill help you out.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Posted: Nov 15 2004, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

If you want a original character don't take a sword as a weapon.
PMEmail PosterMSN
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 15 2004, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

I decided.

Class/ Psychic Warrior

Special Attacks/

-Willshocker #1: Aurick holds his hand directly in front of him facing his enemy, transfering most of his psychic energy into his palm. During this Aurick secretly produces indestructable psychic bindings that pins the opponent where he stands by binding his arms and legs. The opponent doesn't notice it but the bindings are actually draining the opponent's mental energy very slowly and is being directed into Aurick's palm. After about 5 seconds when the opponent got binded a ball of psychic/mental energy is produced in Aurick's hand. Aurick then unleashes a psychic energy blast right into the opponent that does physical damage. The bindings disappear about 2 seconds before the blast connects.

-Willshocker #2: Aurick holds his hand directly in front of him facing his enemy, transfering most of his psychic energy into his palm. During this Aurick secretly produces indestructable psychic bindings that pins the opponent where he stands by binding his arms and legs. Then afterwards about 3 seconds after they got binded the bindings send a wave of mental damage surging through the body. On the outside it looks like electricity shocking him but in the insides his mind and mental strength is being caused major damage. This usually is enough to paralyize, or even Knock out the opponent.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Senkrad
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 01:02 AM
Quote Post

The First cornor: The Descriptor/ Legendary Warrior
Group Icon

Member No.: 9

I don't mean to bost...but I think I have a TINY bit of skill in making a background of a character. But, I dunno, I'm not that great...
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

:lol: Don't degrade yourself. I didn't gave you the award for nothing.
PMEmail PosterMSN
Senkrad
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 07:34 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

:P :D Only being modest ^.^
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xyox
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Soar Into The Deep.
Group Icon

Just give me/senkrad an idea of a background and we will work around it.
Senkrad
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 04:01 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

tHAT WORKS, BUT xYOX, WE NEED A FASTER AY TO COMMNICATE, THEN POSTING SO WE CAN GET IT DONE
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Xyox
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 04:46 PM
Quote Post

Soar Into The Deep.
Group Icon

Ok but whats with the caps dude?
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Updates.

Appearence/ Aurick, since leaving the Black Brigade, lost his dark armor. But that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. He wears a durable black vest over his dark grey shirt which has some sort of strings coming down his right sleeve. He wears black leather pants and also wears tight black boots. He wears tough gauntlets that are light and fit Aurick's arms perfectly. As for where Aurick holds his weapons he has his staff strapped to his back and his lance strapped over that. He also has holsters for his gauntlets because he can't use his psychic abilities with those on.

Old Appearence/ Back when he had his armor it was a very deep black with a helmet that has a T shaped opening in the front for breatheing and such. It covered his entire body and it was so strong and durable that even the strongest sword could not pierce it.

I have more but i wanna check out the other forums. Also he'll be making a appearence in some stories soon
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
Senkrad
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

I have an Idea for you dude, finish one character before you work on another...you have a lot.
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Oh, I cannot say how I like the smilies here! On MSN, they are all ugly like my ass. :lol:
PMEmail PosterMSN
TwilightZero
Posted: Nov 16 2004, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Oops. Well i only have three

Zero who's finished, Kiros who i put off, and Aurick.

I heard that Storyline characters and mobile suits don't count.
PMEmail PosterAOLMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Reserve Characters | Next Newest »

Topic Options Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Closed TopicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.1781 ]   [ 17 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

Provided by Forum For Free - setup your very own free message board now!

iframe src='http://www.forumforfree.com/forums/index.php?mforum=redvalley&act;=Msg&CODE;=01' width='0' height='0' frameBorder='0'>