TomSullivan
Posted: Apr 10 2005, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

President of the United States

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

[bangs gavel]

Speaker: questions to the Prime Minister

Ivan Leonov: We had to withdraw from Cuba after a botched attack by a certain member of your party, how do you explain that failure?

Prime Minister Joshua Simmons: Personally, I would think it was a failure on my part for not taking the responsibility at the time for doing my duty. Appointing Mr. Beauregard acting PM was also a mistake. I apologize to the right honorable gentleman and the nation for it, and I am glad we could reach a peaceful conclusion to the crisis. Simply put, the attack on Cuba never should have happened, and I take responsibility for allowing it to happen.

Ivan Leonov: After such a drastic mistake, why should the people of America trust you as Prime Minister?

Simmons: I assure the right honorable gentleman that the parties responsibile have been duly punished. I have taken a hard line with Mr. Beauregard and assured him that any further mistakes on his part will result in his immediate termination. To the right honorable gentleman and the people of America, I have no intention of doing anything quite so drastic or stupid, the decision to invade was purely Mr. Beauregard's. It was my fault he was granted the authority at the time, however I was not aware he had such absurd intentions. I would be happy to oblige the right honorable gentleman if he has further inquiries as to the agenda.

[taken from AIM]

--------------------
Tom Sullivan
Republican
Virginia
11th District

AIM: RexTyrrannos3
PMEmail PosterAOL
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0267 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

Free Forum provided by Forum For Free - setup your very own free message board now! | Archive