View Full Version: Just Delete Me
Something To Talk About > Everything Under the Sun

Pages: 1, 2, 3
Veritas Amplus Talio
People do come and go.. Nice to see ya ppl. Good people....

Just a little request to the admin. Get my account deleted. I think i bumped into a forum which not belongs to me. Hahaha

Sorry for interupting you ppl. Most of the threads are non of my business.

It is fun chatting with you ppl.

Good Luck to all of you and ciao!!

**peace to ya ppl**

laugh.gif
earlku
lol funny guy ...
Jun
can he be deleted??
Adrian
admin does the job
someonebusy
weird ppl
earlku
haha ....
Veritas Amplus Talio
since you guys dont want to delete me, i will continue to have fun laugh.gif
earlku
delete u? for wut ... but i suspended you though ... 14 days ...
Jun
why you suspend him?? Just delete him rolleyes.gif
Adrian
delete him means delete you, where can!
Jack
lol
jun's secret has been revealed... tongue.gif laugh.gif
earlku
lol ... jun lu ingat kita tak tahu ka ....
Jun
It has been weeks since you guys got fooled....

biggrin.gif

what take you so long to revealed me??
Jack
haha.. to jaga ur face only.. laugh.gif
Adrian
akaakakkaka
earlku
QUOTE (Jun @ Nov 20 2004, 12:05 PM)
It has been weeks since you guys got fooled....

biggrin.gif

what take you so long to revealed me??

lol ... long long time liao lo ... since the day u flame my post ... i check you out liao ...

you know i can track ur ip wan ....
Adrian
how how? i duno wo....
Jun
The story behind Veritas...

"Veritas Amplus Talio" account was created when i wanted to see whats inside the forum and i wanted to remain anonymous to have some fun for awhile(that is why i put my e-mail so you guys can track me down) before revealing myself. As i login, i always use the cookies to auto-login to this account as i never bother much about the password(i forgot about it). One day, i deleted cookies(for some purposes) which i cannot auto-login. I tried to login many times but failed. Then i tried to retrieve my password but not successful as there is some problem on my browser using my secondary browser (internet explorer) which i never tried using the primary browser(mozilla). Kinda messy, huh??

Then i created this account "Jun". After that, i tried my luck to retrieve the password for "Veritas Amplus Talio" and it is SUCCESSFUL. What a BOOMER!! To think of it, I have 2 accounts in hand and i dont know what to do. Since nobody knows me, i just use "Veritas Amplus Talio" to spam and do flamming as i want(for fun) and "Jun" to talk about activities happening in the FTMS group.

I was thinking that using anonymous proxy to remain "Veritas Amplus Talio" as another user but my e-mail is there. I neither can change it nor delete it. There is no point using anonymous proxy though if my e-mail written "junxi...." there. I know that the admin has the power to track ppl down, but weird, KU told me that he can't track it out because I remembered to have tried to setup this type of forum to use in gaming before, which the admin has the power to track e-mails. Probably he did not on the function. I asked Jack. He said he can't track any e-mails from users at that time.

Anyway, since my secret is revealed, I would like to apologise to all the people that i flamed. It was just for fun. No hard feelings!! smile.gif
earlku
Lol .. the sad part .... explaning ur fault .. kekeke

QUOTE (Jun)
I know that the admin has the power to track ppl down, but weird, KU told me that he can't track it out because I remembered to have tried to setup this type of forum to use in gaming before, which the admin has the power to track e-mails. Probably he did not on the function. I asked Jack. He said he can't track any e-mails from users at that time.

what u meant by email tracking? I got say cannot meh ...
Adrian
QUOTE (Jun @ Nov 21 2004, 03:50 AM)
The story behind Veritas...

" One day, i deleted cookies(for some purposes)  which i cannot auto-login. I tried to login many times but failed.

Hahahaa....jun xi must be playing sth fishy online, why delete cookies? hehehehe....blueblue ler jun xi....otak kuning...

Free Forum hosted by Forum For Free.